Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well, I'm not so good at remembering to do birthday tributes like Shauna, she does so much better. In fact, today is Megan's birthday.

But yesterday was my babydoll Shaners birthday!
(he did turn 8, so I'm not quite sure how much longer he will allow me to call him my babydoll)


Lane, Tony, Shane, David


Newborn baby Shane. He was only in the 5 lb range.


So tiny!


I was blowing on his face so he would stop crying for the picture.


He looks so much like his biological dad here. I was giving him a haircut and he was not happy with me.


Dad and Jann took him on a "camping trip" in their back yard...he had a ball.

Florida Gator paraphernalia for the snow, go figure. Curt has him fully brainwashed; he's a fan.

This shot cracks me up.
Apparently he was "helping" Dad wash the 4-wheeler down on the farm.

Flying a kite Dad got him. This was spring time before the grass at the park had perked up.



Yeah, he likes to be outside.

I just love this kid.
Happy Birthday Shane!


No comments:

where you readers come from