Tuesday, May 13, 2008

survivor


So I watch Survivor.
It's the only TV show that I watch regularly. Last night was the finale where the girl second from the left in the above picture won $1 million. I think this show is interesting because of what it exposes about human nature and the diversity of people and personalities there are in this world. Don't think too hard on this, I don't mean it to be a deeply philosophical thing. I just find it fascinating how I can never truly guess how different situations will play out, even though I come to feel as if I know these people and should be able to be pretty confidant in how I think they will react.

Just a little peek into what makes me tick, apparently I'm not the best judge of character, but I want to be better.

No comments:

where you readers come from