Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Utah, part I


We went out to Utah at the beginning of May.
We went because it had been a little while, we wanted to spend a little time with Lane and Kins before they moved to Boston for the summer, and to attend a dinner that we had been invited to.

On the flight out I took the three kids by myself.
Yes, I was very afraid.
But they were better than I could have asked and it worked out perfectly.

I have too many pictures so I'm breaking this into two posts.
I came out on Friday and Curt joined us Wednesday night, so maybe that's a good point to go into the next post.


 {trying out grandma's new swings, they were a hit}



 {sill trying to figure out how to move. he learned how to crawl on this trip}



 {everyone was loving the baby snuggles}

 {baby Nixon and Londynn}





 {these two are just destined to be cousin besties}



{Kinsey has such long beautiful hair, and she's so tiny it's funny to see her carry her big baby}




These cousins sure had a grand time playing together.



 {family dinners are the best}





 {big hugs for grandma}



{man, that view}

  









No comments:

where you readers come from