Saturday, April 12, 2008

what's up?


So, this is going to be a post covering the misc. in my life right now.

This is a picture of our apartment building that I have been meaning to post for a while now. You will not be seeing the inside grace this blog much as it is crummy and filled with boxes.

This is a beautiful sunset that I snapped a picture of on our way to the gym. We have been going to the gym quite regularly as it is quite entertaining and we have a goal to be healthier. Gold's Gym is the gym in Utah that has the pushy sales people (ensuring I will never hold a membership), but here they are the low key ones (thus, they have our business. Plus we're getting corporate rates, sweet!).

And this is the fabric of the dress I just bought from J.Crew for Jeff and Alison's wedding. Fun.

No comments:

where you readers come from