Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So, I quit my job....

Which is a record for me (by years) for shortest time to hold a particular job. Apparently I underestimated how important regular (not retail) hours are to me. I did not like working 12-9 shifts. I could not see the point of being there when Curt was at home. Plus, driving 1/2 hour each way is not my favorite thing either. I did learn a lot about bathroom and flooring products though.
So, back to being supported by my husband (which he handles magnificently) and trying not to go insane feeling useless, moody, bored, etc...
For now I have Lane's missionary book to work on and laundry to do, so I am doing fine. We'll take it minute by minute...
...and pray that a fun construction management job will open up just for me.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You go girl.... the right opportunity is around the corner!

where you readers come from