Sunday, December 11, 2016

November




{progress in painting}

{I love Des' school work}


{Home Depot Veteran's Day activity}

{I went on an ice cream date with Des}

{I got and installed two new lights over the island in the kitchen}



 
{an Evie pilgrim mouse in her preschool Thanksgiving presentation}

{a Des indian for his school presentation. They had their things at the same time so I went to Evie's and Curt went to Des'}


{Evie with her birthday flowers from her daddy}

{we went to a state park and it was beautiful. I love Fall}





{Evie had a birthday}

{she requested a pink cake with yellow frosting and green candles}




{we drove to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with Curt's family, post on that to come}

 
{and we decorated for Christmas when we got back home}







1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Cute kids! Fun to see all you are doing! And, way to go on the house!

where you readers come from