Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am short


So, Desmond has joined the ranks of us who can stand up.
This has necessitated the permanent positioning of the crib side at its highest.
{Curt posted some cute videos on facebook showing this milestone}

Unfortunately, this is a time that my shortness causes some mayhem.

For you see, I would get the baby to sleep, attempt to put him in bed, and find that even with stretching my mightiest I could not get him on the mattress without letting him drop a couple inches...not so good for napping.

Enter: the not-so-pretty-but-oh-so-functional stepstool


It's from Target...$10


But more importantly, I can now put the baby in bed without disturbing his slumber.



 "Mom...the camera is out, I'm confused, why is it not pointed at me?"




No comments:

where you readers come from