Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This year our immediate families are celebrating Christmas separately all across the country:
Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Arizona, and Utah.

I'm not going to lie, it stinks pretty bad not being able to see any of the little siblings as kids are what make Christmas really special. But Curt's brother, Andrew, gave us the play by play of the opening presents in FL with picture texts on the phone, and I was able to talk to my Shaners this morning and partake of his excitement.

To help me celebrate, I've decided to do a little recap of some of the past Christmas pictures of my family.



One year my Dad sent out this picture with the Christmas card...classic.


This was one Mom sent out.


This was from a Christmas party in Dad's ward.


This is a picture taken at Christmastime at my Mom's Aunt's home in Utah.


This me around my kindergarten year at my Grandma L's house.


Again, me at Grandma L's. By the by, does anyone know who was playing Santa down there?


Crazy Christmas morning at Grandma L's house.
Many aunts, uncles, cousins, and other family were in attendance.


I don't know if this was Christmas time, but isn't this a cool snow fort?!




The 2000 card that was sent out. Shane is so teeny-tiny.

No comments:

where you readers come from