Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Great Trek 2012: part II, Utah

 
 
When we were looking at trip plans for 2012 we had Curt's family thing in Orlando and then a reunion with my family in Yellowstone a week later.
The original plan was to keep those separate; fly to Florida, fly home, and drive to Yellowstone a week later.
Then the planners of my 10 year high school reunion set the date for the week in between.
Works for me.
So instead of flying from Orlando to Michigan, I flew to Utah for an extra week with the family.
I love it when things work out like that.
 
 
I got to meet my new baby niece, Londynn.  She and our baby girl will only be  4 months apart.  I'm really excited about that.  Cousins are great fun.
 







 
And then I got to go to my high school reunion.
It happened by coincidence that Staci was in town from Colorado, and I'm so glad that she came.
It was so fun to see friends and people I knew 10 years ago...plus it was good people watching.
We were all basically the same age, but it was interesting to see what time/lifestyles had done for/to different people.
 
You can tell that I was having a really, really good time visiting, for I actually had my camera with me, but only got this one picture.
 
Allyson, Staci, Me, Corinne
 

 
I love hanging out with these girls so much.
 
 


No comments:

where you readers come from