Monday, November 30, 2009

California: The Hotel

So, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm a tad bit obsessed by architecture/interior decorating.
This being the case, I could not tell you about our stay in California without showing you the beautiful hotel we stayed at.



Isn't this a pretty succulent plant arrangement?



Here was our room:



And the view from our window:



Hotel lobby:






The top floor of the hotel was a restaurant/bar.
We went up during the morning when no one was around. I loved all of the glorious sunshine the many windows let in (what can I say, I'm deprived here in MI). I bet that the lights of the city look super cool at night though too.






Neat fireplace:




See, the fire came up through this colored glass.





And I'll leave you with two shots of the amazing view. *sigh*


No comments:

where you readers come from