Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brielle's Blessing

Melynda had my dad bless Brielle on Sunday (5/24).
Grandma and Grandpa Topham made it up from Phoenix and Uncle Keith and family also came from Idaho and other parts of Utah.
Chris (Brielle's dad) and his immediate family also were able to come.

It had rained all morning but it cleared up to be a beautiful day by the time we had a little shin dig at my mom's that afternoon.


Brielle in her poof.


My Nina and her baby.


Chris and his daughter.


Chris and his family (mom, sister, nephew, dad)


Me, Nina, and the bebe.


Nina's hair is fun.


Grandma and her newest great-granddaughter.


Her dress was forever long.


She would go to sleep best when you hold her out and bounce her.
Melynda will be getting some Popeye forearms.


Lane and Brielle.
He is so stinking cute with her.


Grandma and Grandpa T.


Lane and Shane horsing around.


Daddy and his girls.


Daddy and Nina.


Melynda, Mom, and Brielle.
How did Nina get so stinking tall?


Brielle with my Mom and Dad.


I l.o.v.e. my Mommy's pretty gray streak at her temples...

...they match her brother's.
They're so cute.


5 comments:

Monica said...

Carmen I've been lurking on your blog for a very long time now and I think this may be the first time I've commented. Congrats on the niece and tell Melinda congratulations also. You all look great. I wish we were able to see family now as much as we did as kids. I think now we would all be much better friends :). Maybe one day we can get together again. Until then, at least we have blogger...

Anonymous said...

Ooh, cuteness! Send the proud mama some congrats from me eh?

Carmen said...

Monica,
I'm sure there will be family get togethers in the future and I do think it will be easier to be all good friends. Getting older has a way of erasing that vast chasm that a couple of years difference in age seems to make when you are little.

Jared,
What is up my cousin?! I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm so glad to see you here and I will definitely give Nina your congrats.

Sharee said...

Yay for some more pictures! Camille sent some to me, but it wasn't enough. She is such a cute baby! I was so sad that I couldn't be there. I love the twin gray hair between your mom and my dad - it is definitely too cute. Don't you miss being with family - it is the only hard thing about living in Texas for me. Miss you.

Carmen said...

I seriously miss being with the family. Leaving this time was very, very hard. My Mom says that Shane started crying after we drove away, it's enough to break your heart. I miss you too. We need to plan a trip to come and see you, especially considering Dallas is one of the places we're considering moving after grad school.

I'll be posting some adorable pictures of your niece and nephew so stay tuned.

where you readers come from