Friday, February 24, 2012

Similarities

I love photographs.  I am so thankful to live in a time that we have them.
I probably take it to some sort of extreme, as I have taken *cough*thousands*cough* just since Des was born.

One of the things I like to do is compare.  Compare who looks like who, who has the same of this and of that, whether it be uncles, aunts, sisters, cousins, etc.


Desmond at a year old...
..and me at a year old...

He has my eyes, my hair, my smile, some of my chub of the cheeks, and maybe my nose.








I don't have pictures of Curt as a baby, I'll have to get back to you on that one, but Des does have Curt's ears, his expressive eyebrows, and his love of rhythm (they both tap tap tap on anything, and can't help but move to music).








1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I think he totally looks like you!

where you readers come from