Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Des!


My baby turned one today.


It is such a joy to be his mom.



Today we wrestled with some balloons...


...hung out with Daddy...


...made some goodies...


...ate some pizza...


...blew out a candle...


...on a frosted corn bread muffin...
{which he loved, and we didn't have to deal with a nasty sugar high and crash}


...got to see some good friends...






 ...and attempted a family photo...


{love my camera timer}

Happy Birthday my sweet little one!


4 comments:

Alan said...

Can't believe he's a year old! Love the family picture at the end.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday sweet Des!!!! Love the family pic!!!!

Nicole said...

Carmen he's so cute! I can't believe he's a year old already. I hope you guys are doing well!

Sharee said...

Happy Birthday Des! What a cute little guy, where has the time gone?

where you readers come from