Saturday, March 4, 2017

a blessing weekend



We planned Edison's blessing at church to be the last Sunday mom was in town.
(with the assumption he would be born on time, it was only five days after his due date of the 21st. this plan worked out for us)

Curt's brother and his family drove up from Pensacola and his dad flew in from West Palm Beach for the weekend.

Saturday morning the visitors, Curt, and our two oldest headed to the Coke museum.
They spent a few hours there and then swung by the Varsity for lunch.




Sunday was the blessing at church, a family dinner right afterwards, and then everybody headed back home.

{pictures like this make me think his hair will match Evie's}

{In the little blessing outfit my brothers wore 30 years ago, my dad's aunt made it. I get a kick out of the lace ruffles of the era. Each of my boys have been blessed in this outfit too}

{I didn't get this one focused in the right spot with the camera timer, but even blurry I'm glad we have a group shot to record the moment} 


{Hostetler boys}


 {Taylor is a year younger than Evie but they're the same height}





Fun weekend with family.

 

No comments:

where you readers come from