Sunday, March 16, 2014

Orlando


A couple weeks ago I was able to go down to Orlando for a long weekend.
Curt took off work and manned the fort at home.
It was the longest I had been away from Des and Evie in their lives.

I attended the Time out for Women event, which Curt's mom had played a large part in organizing.
It was lovely and it was good to see family.


There were many, many people there...


 ...a few of whom are friends...


...and a few of them family...


 




After it ended we had a delicious family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Hogie's and I stayed the night before heading home.  I sure love to visit with these two.

And I got home and the kids were happy and Curt had flowers waiting.
Super great recharge weekend.
So thankful.

 

No comments:

where you readers come from