Monday, January 20, 2014

getting smart


So, this is the year.
The year I join the 21st century.
By getting a smart phone.

That's right.
After all of my adult siblings, all my in-laws, my dad, my mom, and even my grandpa.

I got the iphone.
The price was right {free} with the contract renewal.
Biggest selling point: camera in my pocket.
Sometimes I just don't have {or want to lug around} my big camera.

Anyways...
Today was Martin Luther King Day and we got to keep Curt home with us. Love that.
I raked all the pine needles off of the back lawn and it was so beautiful out {almost 70} that we got dinner and had a picnic.
And yes, the kids were in pajamas. And yes, Evie sure rocks the bedhead.






trying lemonade. she liked it.


all photos taken with my new nifty device.
recording moments that otherwise would not be recorded.
not sorry I waited, but oh so glad to now have.


No comments:

where you readers come from