Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving



For Thanksgiving we stayed in Georgia and celebrated with some new friends in our ward.
The actual meal had so much variety and was so good.  Some highlights: cranberry ice, a sweet potato casserole that was like a dessert, stuffing...oh the stuffing...it's a puzzle why I only make it once a year when it is so good, a silky chocolate pie.

We spent a whole afternoon and evening and I didn't take a single picture.
Curt had Friday off of work so we did a little bit of shopping, visited the Georgia Aquarium, and I was able to strip the nasty spackle and fleshy brown paint encrusted wallpaper off of our guest bathroom walls.
I'm sure I will do a dedicated post on that later.

Then we pulled out Christmas decorations. Hooray.

Here are some unrelated pictures as to not leave this post picture-less.











No comments:

where you readers come from