Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Reunion



On our last day in Utah, we packed up the vehicles and headed down to the farm and then to a family reunion on my Dad's side of the family.

I hadn't been to the farm in over 5 years (?!)
This is the house that my grandpa built and that my dad grew up in.

I poked all around for a bit {there are a lot of out buildings}, reliving childhood memories and noting changes and improvements, then we ate lunch.


outfitting the boy
Then we loaded up again and headed up Oak City Canyon.


Cousins/Cousin's Kids I haven't seen in way too long.


Me and Grandma


Dad and Uncle Vance


Lane and Shane playing a game


Dad showing off his "big guns" to go with the big pines.


Shaners playing in the creek


My little family


Ellie sure loves her Uncle Pants
(what she calls Lane)


No comments:

where you readers come from