Monday, November 4, 2019

a short trip home


This past Friday I went out to Utah.
I landed at 10:45am and left on the midnight red eye, so I was there for just over twelve hours.
My little brother, Shane, was going to the temple so it was a special family day.

Mom picked me up from the airport and we went shopping for some things for Shane and grabbed some lunch.

 {the Mt. Timpanogos temple}

 {Daddy came to take Shane to the temple a little earlier than everyone else had to be there}

{I got to play a round of candyland and chutes and ladders with this little one in the mean time}

Afterwards we went to Cold Stone for ice cream.

 {me and momma}

 {Shane and a friend who joined us afterwards}

 {Shane and momma}

 {David and Kelsi}

 {Daddy and Lane}

 {Nin brought her girls and joined us too}

 {Londynn and Melynda}

{Brielle and Momma}

{Lane and Kinsey}

Daddy and I then went to stop by and see Jann (who had just gotten off work) and then to drop me off at the airport.
Short and sweet.



No comments:

where you readers come from