Wednesday, May 11, 2016

March




...Curt brought me home flowers...



...we got to go to the Atlanta Symphony with a choir...



...Curt went garage sale-ing with the kiddos while I was at a stake primary thing...


...Des finished his first paint by number and started his second...



...the flowers were still pretty in the sunlight...





...Alison stopped on the way to Virginia with her kids, crazy cousin time was had...



...my favorite Spring blossoms, the dogwood tree...


...we had a chick-fil-a picnic...


...Des drew some cool rainbow/geode things...



...I switched my kitchen hardware from the one on the left to the one on the right...
{the rest of my house is brass and I like the simplified look of the new one}


...and someone thought he was helping with that project...


...we emptied the library for another project...


...which McKay, of course, helped again with...


...Easter festivities...





...Des was making cool light reflections on the ceiling of the playroom with magnatiles...



...field trip...






...and we caught a lizard in the house...




No comments:

where you readers come from