Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flowers

Spring has come and to my imprecise measurements it's tracking a couple of weeks earlier than last year.
Hopefully that means that this summer will get above Spring like temperatures.


The following are a bunch of pictures I have taken on the U of M campus over the last week.




One day this tree looked like this....

...and the next day it looked like this.  Amazing.








And I'll throw in a picture of our house just because it's so nice to see it without a layer of snow.

Last year was the year of the grass, this year we work on landscaping.



1 comment:

Sheena said...

Our Magnolia trees are in bloom here too; I love them!

Personally I wouldn't mind another "spring-like summer"; the cool summer last year made training for my half-marathon a heck of a lot easier.

where you readers come from